KASP genotyping assays are based on competitive allele-specific PCR.
KASP genotyping assays are based on competitive allele-specific PCR and enable biallelic scoring of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) and insertions and deletions (InDels) at specific loci. Analysis can be carried out in 96-, 384- and 1536-well plate formats. Using KASP genotyping assay, we are able to provide complete genotyping services to our customers. We have a track record of delivering the highest quality data, delivering break-through cost savings across a huge range of project types, and working with hundreds of different species.
- More than 20,000 individual genotyping projects
- A billion data points generated
- Experience hundreds of different species
- Supporting life science researchers in diverse application areas including
• Crop and livestock development
• Early stage research and diagnostics applications
- Quality and quantity control of genomic DNA by agarose gel analysis
- Negative control in each sample processing batch to exclude DNA contamination
- Positive control in each sample processing batch to ensure a technically correct laboratory process
- All quality assurance procedures are electronically documented and available for our customers on demand